We are committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to the widest possible range of people, regardless of technology or disability. We are therefore actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website to ensure that it adheres to many of the available standards and guidelines.
Third Party Applications
Some parts of our web site are provided via third party applications. Whilst we make every effort to integrate these with our main site it is not always possible. Should you have any difficulties in accessing or using these applications please contact us.
The sitemap lists all pages contained on this website. Please be aware that pages do not appear in alphabetical order but rather in the order of the menu structure.
All the links on our site open in the same window; however some sites will not let you use the back button to get back to the previous page. If this happens select the down arrow at the right of the back button. This will give you a list of previous pages, you can then select the last page you had visited.
Opening Links in a New Window
If you require a link to open in a new window, position the cursor over the link and right click and then select the 'open in a new window' option. Alternatively you can press and hold the shift button on your keyboard whilst clicking on the link you wish to open in a new window.
All external links are labelled as such using the link title. The link title can be seen when you hover your mouse over the link. Any links that open in a new window display a warning of this.
Completing Online Forms
- Each on-line form contains fields (blank boxes). You should type the responses to the questions in these fields.
- You can tab between fields or use your mouse to move into a field.
- Mandatory fields are identified by a red asterisk (*) preceding the form field. You must type a response into these fields in order to continue with your form submission.
- If the form requires you to enter information in a specified manner (i.e. dd/mm/yy), you should ensure that you follow the pattern.
- Certain fields are validated as you submit and may return an error message if you have input incorrect data. These errors are identified and where appropriate the nature of the error is explained and suggestions are made to assist in completion of the form.
- When you have completed and submitted the form you may be given a reference number. You should make a note of this number if presented and use it in any future correspondence with us.
Credit Card Payments
- You can make a credit/debit card payment with any of the following cards: Delta, Visa, Mastercard, Solo, Switch, JCB.
- You will be required to provide your personal details, details of the account you wish to make a payment for, plus your credit card details.
- Complete the form as described above.
- Your details are submitted over a secure server which means that the transaction is encrypted from the moment it leaves your PC until it reaches our server.
- The transaction is validated on-line and the money will be taken by the bank within 24 hours.
- You can check the validity of our security certificate here.
- Please note, we do not store any credit cards details.